The CoCo Key Hotel has joined the Hilton Family as the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore
Now when you visit our Danvers water park, you can enjoy the full CoCo Key experience. As part of our multi-million dollar renovation, we have dedicated the first and second floors of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore, one of the top Danvers hotels, to guests vacationing at CoCo Key Water Park – providing everything you need for a relaxing and memorable trip.
Geared toward families, this section of the hotel features 56 spacious, newly designed, CoCo Key themed guest rooms and suites. Each of these family-style rooms includes one king or two full-size beds and two youth beds and is decorated in a tropical theme, capturing the laid-back vibe of Key West. With crisp linens, modern amenities, and South Florida accents, the DoubleTree by Hilton is easily one of the top Danvers, MA hotels and provides a welcome respite after a busy day at the water park.
You’ll also enjoy our warm, freshly baked cookies at check-in as well as many other first-rate services our hotel has to offer.
During peak periods, you may have the option of booking a traditional guest room with one kind bed or two double beds instead of our CoCo Key themed family-style guest rooms. Learn more about our great hotel and CoCo Key discounts including Water Park access and overnight accommodations.
Our New Family-Friendly Suite-Inspired Guest Rooms Feature:
- One (1) king bed or two (2) full-size beds
- Two (2) youth beds
- Two (2) TVs
- Two (2) dressers
All Guest Rooms Include:
- Sweet Dreams® by DoubleTree bedding with luxurious linens, down comforter and jumbo pillows
- 32″ Flatscreen Color TV
- Premium cable television with on-demand movies and premium channels (HBO®, CNN®, ESPN®)
- Xfinity high speed Internet; 24-hour access is complimentary
- One (1) telephone with data port and voicemail
- In-room complimentary coffee and tea by Celebrity Chef Wolfgang Puck
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer & bath amenities
- Alarm clock radio
- 100% smoke-free environment
- Cribs – complimentary and subject to availability
- Rollaway Beds – available in traditional king accommodations only; an additional $25 charge applies
- Refrigerators – subject to availability in traditional guest rooms (non-family style), an additional $25 charge applies
- Handicap accommodations – various guest rooms and suites are equipped for ADA accessibility. Such services include, but are not limited to, hearing impaired devices, wheelchair accessibility (including roll-in showers), sofa beds and connecting accommodations.
For special requests or questions, please contact our in-house reservations team at (978) 777 2500.