Water Park Hours
Join us at CoCo Key for a day of non-stop excitement! Our 65,000-sq. ft. indoor water park in Danvers, MA is open all year round and is a fun family getaway any time of year.
Our passes are designed to give you options. Whether you’re coming for the afternoon or the entire day, you’re sure to enjoy hours of splashtastic fun. Passes should be purchased online and in advance in order to guarantee your admission. Any tickets purchased at the door are subject to availability and will be charged an additional fee.
Having difficulty with your purchase? Just call us at (978) 646 1062 during our Water Park Operating Hours or fill out our online contact form and we will be happy to walk you through the purchase process or answer any questions you might have. If you continue to have difficulty booking online, please notify us and we will add your party to our Will Call book so that your reservation is confirmed.
- Full Day Pass – $45 per person (kids over 48” tall and swimming adults). Permits full access to the water park for one day from 10 AM to 8 /9 PM (closing).
- Twilight Pass – $35 per person (kids over 48” tall and swimming adults). Permits full access to the water park for half a day from 4 PM – 8/9 PM (closing).
- Under 48” Pass – $35 per individual under 48” tall (Full Day access). $30 per individual under 48″ tall (half a day from 4 PM – 8/9 PM (closing). Permits access throughout the water park with the exception of our four largest water slides that are restricted to those over 48” tall.
- Adult Chaperone Pass – $20 for non-swimming adults. Only available at the door. Guests must call ahead to reserve. Non-Swimming adults who purchase the Adult Chaperone Pass are required to wear regular clothing instead of a bathing suit in order to qualify for this special price.
- Full Day Four Pack – $150 per pack. Permits one day of full access for up to four people with just one ticket!
- CoCo Cares Military Pass – $22 per ticket regardless of age. Permits one day of full access from 10 AM to 8 /9 PM (closing). Purchases of up to four passes are allowed per valid military ID. Please note: a valid military ID must be presented at time of check-in or an up-charge may occur.
- Twilight Four Pack – $130 per person (kids over 48″ tall and swimming adults). Permits full access to the water park for half a day from 4PM – 8/9 PM (closing) for up to four people with just one ticket!
- CoCo Cares Grandparents Pass – Grandparents get in free on Sundays when they purchase one Full Day Pass for their grandchild @ $45. Permits one day of full access for up to two grandparents per pass purchased. Grandparents are welcome to swim!
Day passes are available based on water park capacity with certain restrictions and on blackout dates; not all passes are available for purchase at all times.
Come and splash at CoCo Key Water Park any day* of the year with unlimited access to the water park! Our annual pass lets you enjoy great savings on entrance fees as well as discounts inside the water park on food and arcade cards!
It’s a great value. Your annual water park pass will pay for itself with only a few visits to CoCo Key.
Purchasing your annual pass is easy! Just click on the link below. Once you’re done, print out your annual pass confirmation and exchange it at our water park front desk for your annual pass membership card!
We can’t wait to see you at CoCo Key Boston North Shore all year long!
* Annual passes provide access to the water park during normal operating hours only and are subject to water park capacity. Annual Passes are not valid December 31st.